The main elements of the project governance organization are:
- General Assembly (GenA): the decision-making body of the consortium, gathering all partners twice per year; strategic decisions and major technical and operational decisions (like any reschedule of deliverables, milestones, tasks, effort) will be taken by the GenA. Consists of one representative of each partner.
- Executive Board (EB): the supervisory body for the execution of the project, with meetings once per month. Consists of the work packages leaders.
An external reference group, an International Advisory Board (IAB), is headed by the project coordinator and is to be consulted once per year.
|1||Management, Governance and Assessment||LiU||Fredrik Heintz|
|2||Strategic Research and Innovation Roadmap||INRIA||Marc Schoenauer|
|3||Trustworthy AI||CNR||Fosca Gianotti|
|4||Integrating AI Paradigms and Representations||KU Leuven||Luc De Raedt|
|5||Deciding and Learning How to Act||UNIROMA||Guiseppe De Giacomo|
|6||Learning and Reasoning in Social Contexts||IST||Ana Paiva|
|7||Automated AI||ULEI||Holger Hoos|
|8||Industry, Innovation and Transfer program||DFKI||Philipp Slusallek|
|9||Network collaboration||UNIBRISTOL||Peter Flach|
|10||Connectivity Fund||TU/e||Joaquin Vanshoren|
|11||Coordination with AI on Demand platform||UCC||Barry O’Sullivan|
|12||Dissemination and Outreach||UNIBO||Michela Milano|
|13||Ethics requirements||LiU||Fredrik Heintz|
- Project Coordinator (PC): responsible for the coordination (Day-to-day scientific and management decision will be taken by the PC). Also the final validation instance;
- Project Manager (PM): supporting the PC in administrative, financial and management issues;
- Principal Investigators (PI): the person responsible that the Partner fulfills its obligations and duties in the project.
- Work Package Leaders (WPL): The PI’s of the lead partner of the WP, responsible for the successful execution of the work packages.
- Task leader: The PI of the Partner responsible for the Task, or if delegated, the person assigned by the PI to be responsible for the Task.
- Deliverable Author (Author): the person assigned, by the PI of the Partner responsible, the responsibility of the deliverable report
- Reviewer: A person assigned the responsibility of reviewing a deliverable report. The PC and PM selects the Partner responsible for the review and agrees with the PI on who is to take this responsibility.