- General Assembly (GenA): the decision-making body of the consortium, gathering all partners twice per year; strategic decisions and major technical and operational decisions (like any reschedule of deliverables, milestones, tasks, effort) will be taken by the GenA. Consists of one representative of each partner.
- Executive Board (EB): the supervisory body for the execution of the project, with meetings once per month. Consists of the work packages leaders.
- An external reference group, an International Advisory Board (IAB), is headed by the project coordinator and is to be consulted once per year.
|1||Management, Governance and Assessment||LiU||Fredrik Heintz|
|2||Strategic Research and Innovation Roadmap||INRIA||Marc Schoenauer|
|3||Trustworthy AI||CNR||Fosca Gianotti|
|4||Integrating AI Paradigms and Representations||KU Leuven||Luc De Raedt|
|5||Deciding and Learning How to Act||UNIROMA||Guiseppe De Giacomo|
|6||Learning and Reasoning in Social Contexts||IST||Ana Paiva|
|7||Automated AI||ULEI||Holger Hoos|
|8||Industry, Innovation and Transfer program||DFKI||Philipp Slusallek|
|9||Network collaboration||UNIBRISTOL||Peter Flach|
|10||Connectivity Fund||TU/e||Joaquin Vanshoren|
|11||Coordination with AI on Demand platform||UCC||Barry O’Sullivan|
|12||Dissemination and Outreach||UNIBO||Michela Milano|
|13||Ethics requirements||LiU||Fredrik Heintz|
- Project Coordinator (PC): responsible for the coordination (Day-to-day scientific and management decision will be taken by the PC). Also the final validation instance;
- Project Manager (PM): supporting the PC in administrative, financial and management issues;
- Principal Investigators (PI): the person responsible that the Partner fulfills its obligations and duties in the project.
- Work Package Leaders (WPL): The PI’s of the lead partner of the WP, responsible for the successful execution of the work packages.
- Task leader: The PI of the Partner responsible for the Task, or if delegated, the person assigned by the PI to be responsible for the Task.
- Deliverable Author (Author): the person assigned, by the PI of the Partner responsible, the responsibility of the deliverable report
- Reviewer: A person assigned the responsibility of reviewing a deliverable report. The PC and PM selects the Partner responsible for the review and agrees with the PI on who is to take this responsibility.