Strategic Research and Innovation Roadmap
TAILOR Strategic Research and Innovation Roadmap (SRIR) aims to boost research on Trustworthy AI by clearly defining the major research challenges. TAILOR SRIR is written by a Roadmap Editorial Board (REB) from dedicated partners. This REB was established during the first TAILOR General Assembly, and will be renewed whenever deemed necessary, favouring the diversity of points of view. It will be in particular open to key players of other subcommunities of AI research, should they wish to contribute. Since the AI landscape is moving very fast, TAILOR SRIR will be updated regularly and provisions made to perpetuate it beyond TAILOR.
The full version gives the whole story. It’s ideal for specialised researchers but can be read and enjoyed by a motivated layman.
This 2-page document is ideal for a short read or for using as hand-out to a mixed audience.
Roadmap Editorial Board
(as of April 4, 2022)
- Michela Milano, Università di Bologna, Italy (Task Leader)
- Marc Schoenauer, INRIA, France (WP Leader)
- Fredrik Heintz, Linköping University, Sweden (Projet Leader)
- Silke Balzert-Walter, DFKI, Germany
- Kristian Kersting, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
- Barry O’Sullivan, University College Cork, Ireland
- Philip Slusallek, DFKI, Germany
Extended Roadmap Editorial Board
Each WP 3-8 involves activities related to the SRIR. The Extended REB includes all people involved in these activities in their respective WPs.
- Fosca Gianotti and Umberto Straccia, CNR, Italy
- Luis Galarraga, INRIA, France
- Luc De Raedt, KULeuven, Belgium
- Mehdi Ali and Jens Lehmann, Fraunhofer, Germany
- Giuseppe De Giacomo, Università degli Studi di Roma La Sapienza, Italy
- Andreas HERZIG, IRIT, CNRS, France
- Ana Paiva, IST-UL, Portugal
- Wico Mulder, TNO, Netherlands
- Hoger Hoos, U. Leiden, Netherlands
- Joaquin Vanschoren, TU/e, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- André Meyer-Vitali, DFKI, Germany