International AI Doctoral Academy (AIDA)
The four ICT-48 networks (AI4Media, ELISE, HumanE-AI NET, TAILOR) and the VISION consortium joined forces and, under the joint initiative of VISION and AI4Media, founded a new joint instrument to support a world-level AI education and research programme.
The International AI Doctoral Academy (AIDA) has been created for offering access to knowledge and expertise and attracting PhD talents in Europe. For more information http://www.i-aida.org
- Coordination of the PhD/postdoc educational and training activities on AI of AIDA partners.
- Aiming high to become a world-level reference for anything related to AI education (and research).
- Defining mechanisms to create inter-university sharing of educational assets in the area of PhD-level AI.
- Envisage future efforts towards a charter for European universities to share, accredit, and recognise, PhD education credits in the area of AI.
More specifically, AIDA:
- will expose all ICT48 project AI educational/research activities
- will expose any other European (e.g., national, H2020 project) educational/research activities and beyond,
- will cooperate with AI4EU for SW tools repository formation
- cover world AI educational/research activities
- be the best truly international reference portal for any AI PhD student and researcher for resources, news (through an AI email list), workshops/conferences, short courses, training opportunities, jobs, etc.
If you are interested in being involved in AIDA initiatives, or you think your courses/summer or winter schools/lesson can be sponsored and disseminated by AIDA, please contact Martina Bacaro (email@example.com).
For more information http://www.i-aida.org