Auto AI seminar
The Auto AI seminar series will be held every two months, on the second Tuesday of the month. It is organised by Adem, Holger, Koen and Manuel in the TAILOR WP7 Seminar Organising Committee.
Please let us know if you plan to participate by entering your name in the google doc (a link to this document has been sent by email)
15:30-16:00 — Talk by Frank Hutter
16:00-16:30 — Round table updates for all WP7 tasks; the expectation is that each TAILOR partner with funding allocated under WP7 sends at least one representative who can give a brief update. It is understood that there may not be a substantive update on each task at every meeting.
• Each update should focus on highlighting the following:
o Recent and ongoing work, potential collaborations
o Collaboration between different tasks;
o Collaboration with other work packages;
o New collaborations (with people with whom that group has never worked with before).
• Optional: Support your round table update with a one-slide overview highlighting your ongoing and planned work by adding a slide to the google slide deck (by 10 Jan). Note: To save time only slides in this deck can be used, you won’t be able to share your own screen!
Social part: GatherTown
• Optional: Provide an extra slide, poster, or other material (by 10 Jan.) to be shown in gather town (submit a PDF by email to email@example.com if you want to present something)
• Suggestions for improving the seminar format
• Informal chats about possible collaborations
• Brainstorm/discuss ideas and mechanism for making our WP7 more impactful, more efficient and/or more enjoyable
• Chat about anything else you feel worthwhile!