Future mobility – Value of Data and Trust
The “mobility” theme development workshop will be held online, with a mixed programme of presentations and in-depth discussions about specific sub-topics in smaller groups. This gives you the opportunity to discuss with selected experts and contribute to the strategic research and innovation agenda for AI in Europe.
This theme development workshop is co-organised by CLAIRE, Humane-AI-Net and VISION.
Discussions will concern:
- Trustworthy AI for Future Mobility
- Explainable AI for time series & verification approaches
- Estimating the value of data
- Towards standardisation & certification of AI
- AI expertise in Future Mobility
- Reliable Confidence Measure
- Machine Learning in the context of personal data and GDPR
- AI sensitivity analysis for time series
- AI for energy autonomous assets
The full programme and practical information can be downloaded from the theme development page.
What is a Theme Development Workshop?
One-day workshop with a limited number of pre-selected participants
Workshop programme consisting of plenary presentations and focused discussions in smaller groups and breakout sessions
Key objective is to elaborate common goals between academia and industry to define a strategic AI research and innovation agenda for a particular industry sector or relevant societal topic (e.g., climate change)
Who should participate?
- We are looking for strategic thinkers and AI researchers from industry as well as academic institutions and other interested parties
- You should be open to discuss and contribute long-term strategic topics and challenges as well as more focused short-to mid-term activities
- We are welcoming participants at all career stages and levels from all over Europe to include multiple and different perspectives