Workshop on Trustworthy AI at ECMLPPKDD
The workshop on Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence will take place within the next European Conference on Machine Learning and Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (ECMLPPKDD), which will be held in Grenoble, France from the 19th to the 23rd of September 2022.
It will be on site, but remote connections will be available for those who cannot travel. This workshop is endorsed by TAILOR and the CONFIANCE.AI program.
The extended deadline for submission of abstracts is on June 20th, 2022. The main topics are:
- AI based Critical Systems,
- Auditability & Accountability,
- Explainability and quantitative evaluation of Explainable AI methods,
- Non-discrimination & Fairness,
- Operational Domain Definition with AI,
- Out of Distribution Detection,
- Safety & Robustness,
- Social Acceptance of Trustworthy AI Systems
- System Monitoring,
- Trustworthy AI
- Trustworthy Human-Computer Interactions
Know more on how to register and objectives of the workshop here: https://trustworthy-ai-22.sciencesconf.org.