We are proud to announce the first TAILOR Summer School! The event will be held online on 23-24 September, 2021.
The event attendance is completely free and open to everyone, but subject to mandatory registration by 22 September. No need to be a TAILOR partner to participate!
Selected appetizers from the program:
– Discrimination and fairness in AI
– From StarAI to NeuroSymbolic AI
– Agent-based Modelling for Social Simulation
– Automated planning and scheduling
– Machine learning transparency
To take part in the Summer School and for any other question, please send an email to Martina Bacaro. The link to join the lessons will be distributed to all registered participants a few hours before the start of the Summer School.