We are thrilled to announce that some TAILOR scientists will be participating in two of the most prestigious conferences in the AI field: AAMAS and CVPR.
At AAMAS 2023 (the 22nd International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems) in London, UK, from May 29th to June 2nd, TAILOR scientists will be presenting groundbreaking research on multi-agent systems and their applications in various domains. Briefly, here below the contributions:
- Osnat Ackerman Viden, Yohai Trabelsi, Pan Xu, Karthik Abinav Sankararaman, Oleg Maksimov and Sarit Kraus
Allocation Problem in Remote Teleoperation: Online Matching with Offline Reusable Resources and Delayed Assignments
- Saur, R.; La Poutré, H; and Yorke-Smith, N.
Fair Pricing for Time-Flexible Smart Energy Markets
- Enrico Liscio, Roger Lera-Leri, Filippo Bistaffa, Roel I. J. Dobbe, Catholijn M. Jonker, Maite Lopez-Sanchez, Juan A. Rodriguez-Aguilar and Pradeep K. Murukannaiah
Value Inference in Sociotechnical Systems (Blue Sky Ideas Track)
- Till Hofmann, Vaishak Belle.
Abstracting Noisy Robot Programs
Meanwhile, at CVPR 2023 (the Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition) that will be held in Vancouver, Canada, from June 18th to 22nd, TAILOR scientists will showcase their work on image and video analysis, machine learning, and deep learning. Among other interesting contributions, here are the ones that involve TAILOR scientists:
- Emanuel Sanchez Aimar, Arvi Jonnarth, Michael Felsberg, Marco Kuhlmann
Balanced Product of Calibrated Experts for Long-Tailed Recognition
- Johan Edstedt, Ioannis Athanasiadis, Mårten Wadenbäck, Michael Felsberg
DKM: Dense Kernelized Feature Matching for Geometry Estimation
- Jia Gong, Lin Geng Foo, Zhipeng Fan, Qiuhong Ke, Hossein Rahmani, Jun Liu
DiffPose: Toward More Reliable 3D Pose Estimation
- Tianjiao Li, Lin Geng Foo, Ping Hu, Xindi Shang, Hossein Rahmani, Zehuan Yuan, Jun Liu
Token Boosting for Robust Self-Supervised Visual Transformer Pre-training
- Lin Geng Foo, Tianjiao Li, Hossein Rahmani, Qiuhong Ke, Jun Liu
Unified Pose Sequence Modeling
We’re proud of our TAILOR scientists and their contributions to the field of AI. Their hard work and dedication have earned them a well-deserved place among the most respected researchers in the world. We can’t wait to see what they’ll discover next, and we’re excited to share their insights with the rest of the community.
So mark your calendars and join us at AAMAS and CVPR to witness the future of AI in action!