The NeurIPS conference 2022 will be in New Orleans from Monday, November 28th through Friday, December 9th.
The NeurIPS conference is one of the major worldwide annual appointments in the field of AI. The conference was founded in 1987 and is now a multi-track interdisciplinary meeting that includes invited talks, demonstrations, symposia, and oral and poster presentations of refereed papers. Along with the conference is a professional exposition focusing on machine learning in practice, a series of tutorials, and topical workshops that provide a less formal setting for the exchange of ideas.
This year, some TAILOR scientists will participate in the conference. Here is the list of the accepted papers and their authors:
- Eleonora Misino, Giuseppe Marra, and Emanuele Sansone: “VAEL: Bridging Variational Autoencoders and Probabilistic Logic Programming“
- Ihsan Ullah, Dustin Carrión, Sergio Escalera, Isabelle Guyon, Mike Huisman, Felix Mohr, Jan van Rijn, Haozhe Sun, Joaquin Vanschoren, and Phan Anh Vu: “Meta-Album: Multi-domain Meta-Dataset for Few-Shot Image Classification“
- Scavuzzo, L.; Chen, F. Y.; Didier Chételat; Gasse, M.; Lodi, A.; Neil Yorke-Smith; Karen Aardal: “Learning to Branch with Tree MDPs“
- Mateo Espinosa Zarlenga, Pietro Barbiero, Gabriele Ciravegna, Giuseppe Marra, Francesco Giannini, Michelangelo Diligenti, Zohreh Shams, Frédéric Precioso, Stefano Melacci, Adrian Weller, Pietro Lio, and Mateja Jamnik: “Concept Embedding Models“
- Mathieu Molina, Patrick Loiseau: “Bounding and Approximating Intersectional Fairness through Marginal Fairness“
Find the complete program of NeurIPS 2022 on the dedicated webpage: https://neurips.cc