Theme development workshop
co-organised by CLAIRE, Humane-AI-Net and VISION
28th October 2021, 9:00 – 17:00 CEST
The workshop will be held online with a mixed programme of presentations and in-depth discussions about specific sub-topics in smaller groups. This gives you the opportunity to discuss with selected experts and contribute to the strategic research and innovation agenda for AI in Europe.
Discussions will concern:
- Trustworthy AI for Future Mobility
- Explainable AI for time series & verification approaches
- Estimating the value of data
- Towards standardisation & certification of AI
- AI expertise in Future Mobility
- Reliable Confidence Measure
- Machine Learning in the context of personal data and GDPR
- AI sensitivity analysis for time series
- AI for energy autonomous assets
The full programme can be downloaded from the theme development page.
What is a Theme Development Workshop?
- One-day workshop with a limited number of pre-selected participants
- Workshop programme consisting of plenary presentations and focused discussions in smaller groups and breakout sessions
- Key objective is to elaborate common goals between academia and industry to define a strategic AI research and innovation agenda for a particular industry sector or relevant societal topic (e.g., climate change)
Who should participate?
- We are looking for strategic thinkers and AI researchers from industry as well as academic institutions and other interested parties
- You should be open to discuss and contribute long-term strategic topics and challenges as well as more focused short-to mid-term activities
- We are welcoming participants at all career stages and levels from all over Europe to include multiple and different perspectives